Submission deadline is extended to 1st December.
Abstracts can be submitted for either poster or oral communications via the Google Form link below. If your application for an oral talk is not successful you will automatically be assigned a poster presentation. The abstract can include figures and references as long as the abstract document does not extend beyond 1 A4 page in size.
- Submit as PDF with file name firstname_lastname.pdf
- Abstract should include: Title, Author List, Author Affiliations, Abstract Text, References, and Funding Acknowledgment.
- Font should be 11 pt Calibri, no more than 1 A4 Page
- Figures with captions can be included in submission as long as PDF remains only one page
- Abstract Template below can be used as a guide
- Any issues with submission should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts on any microscopy related topic are welcome. Session topics include:
- Image Analysis
- Instrument Development
- Biological Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy
- Physical Probe Microscopy
- Early Career
- Infrastructure Access and Promotion